Man proposes on the set of Scrubs.

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan
12
Just a random thought really :
We have a thousand movies releasing every year since the last 5 decades. 990 of them claim to be romantic movies. (All 990 star casts claim their movies to be different, incidentally.)
We have a billion love songs by now in Bolly-Tolly-Kolly-wood. That's a gazillion ways to serenade a woman, be it calling them a goddess, a rose, a star or...well, a chicken fry and masala dosa!!
We have atleast a 1000 'famous actors' [ by famous, I am obviously counting the likes of Chunkey Pandey and Zayed 'the flopmaker' Khan ]
Everyone blames the influence of movies and ergo, film stars for violence. I'm sure there's a dozen psychiatrists, psychologists and swamis out there who agree to that but my point is with so much love going around in our movies, you'd think someone would think it's a good idea to get influenced and give his bride-to-be a memorable proposal involving film stars like in this video ?

Post a Comment

12Comments

Let me know what you think.

  1. I just loved it...what a moment 2 treasure... ohh...goosebumps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great idea!!! I should corner my gf into such a situation!!
    Wait a min... I gotta find one before that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go ahead Roshan!
    All the best :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes m wanna go back 5 yrs and make sooraj propose to m like that:)awwwwwww..gave m goosebumps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anita, i know, right ?

    Rohan, ask if she has a sister. or a cousin sister. or an aunt. or a ...well, yiu get the idea :)

    Shalini, yes, prepare to hear news of me getting arrested for proposing to strangers on the roadside.

    Priya, hehe !! so how did you celebrate ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha! Life always seems so much better on celluloid.

    I liked the video, I thought it was real cute an everything. But then and wondered if it would still have been cute if there wasn't any music playing in the background or the girl didn't like grand gestures in front of people or if the girl still hadn't thought about marriage.

    Love, life life, seems so much better on celluloid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. raveena.. life is always better on celluloid.. and while i have no idea what she liked, i'd like to think she was as happy as she appeared to be in the video...

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of, I'm real sorry about all the typos in my previous comment. I didn't even realize.

    We all like to believe that she was happy, but sometimes I wonder what lies beyond what I choose to believe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. depending on which side of the "glass half full/half empty" gang you belong to, i'd have to say the answer is "Hope" or "Disappointment". respectively...

    P.S. That's experience by the way.. of facing up to both sides of reality unfortunately. the romantic wants the dream to be all roses and wine, while the realist knows that includes thorns and drunk driving :s

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wanting to know the truth behind something doesn;t necessarily have to make me a pessimist now, does it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely not.. rather the converse... not wanting to know the truth of "what happened next" in that video MAKES ME a guy with my head in the clouds.. not the best of ideas, but sometimes ( to paraphrase a wise person from a few comments above :) ) life seems so much better in dreamland.

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment