It is time...

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan
10
"I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman !!"
- Homer Simpson ( and )
- Me



The last 10 days to the exams that have been 10 years in the making have begun... It is finally time.

This is what all the blood and bones, heartbreak and tears come down to.
The endless moments of active intervention in the game between life and death... fighting for the former forever, losing to the latter occasionally ; they all come down to this moment in time.
These are the flames I must walk through in the coming days to get to the hallowed land.

I could sure use some luck along the way, big guy...

It is time to write the future, indeed, I guess.

Post a Comment

10Comments

Let me know what you think.

  1. All d best doc!! Am Sure U'l com out alive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best doc; emerge victorious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best Rosh!!

    May glory be yours..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck doc:)...smash it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck friend ... do great
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best Doc, I am sure your results will be as charming as your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the best Doc! Do update us

    ReplyDelete
  8. like this one my friend....
    IT'S A GAME.... and no matter how, WE R BORN TO WIN

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment