Oooooh.. aaaaaah

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan
4
This is more of a follow up to the "man on the moon" post.. it had perked up my interest in optical illusions and other phenomena so I went hunting through the net.. I got a lot of routine fare, to be sure, as the net is full of them.
But out of the lot, this one interested me, mainly because they claim it's real, which I find hard to believe. Apparently, it's a Lake in Burma with a very peculiar rock formation and this kinda scene occurs "only once in a year at a particular angle".. when you hear that line itself, you smell something fishy...
Nevertheless, I'm adding it here because if it's real, then it proves that God's an Aquarian ( please, that kind of creativity ain't coming from no horned people ). And if it's fake, it's still a brilliant fake..

P.S. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, take a look at the picture after tilting your head ( so both your eyes are on the left side, guys, not right )





Oh, and I'm ending with this advertisement for Club 18-30. It's a travel organisation for youngsters. Why am I leaving a travel agency ad on my blog.. well, that depends on what your eyes see now, doesn't it ?


P.S. What do you think of the new Godyears template ?

Post a Comment

4Comments

Let me know what you think.

  1. hola! lol... does that rock formation look like what i think it looks like??? ;) n yeah nice ad poster!!! boys will be boys eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like to believe that the second poster too is an optical illusion !!!!

    like is said above... boys will be boys...

    the new template reminds me of
    CHOCOLATE !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey doc, that image cud very weel be real, provided the taker has played around with the "HDR" thingy quite well with it. snaps do get this horror movie effect with hdr.chek thi slink...cool snaps in here

    http://www.flickr.com/groups/hdr/pool/

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like mom and kid were praying damn hard not to be found but alas it was not their day ;)

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment