Another one of those...

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan
4
Another day, another tag… sigh. Why me ?
Naa, Im just kidding. I virtually forced Nags into tagging me on this one.. why ? I don’t know. I kinda liked the question. Anyway, here goes….

Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it?

As of this year, I have plenty of new little scars zigzagging just below my right index finger nail. Why ? well, many a time when I break an ampoule, I don’t use any instrument, but try my luck with my fingers. I escape 99. 7 % of the time. The other .3 % accounts for the 6 – 7 small remnants.

2. What does your phone look like?

Nokia 6233. Its champagne brown and very very sleek ( by Nokia standard only ). It’s still in its first month with me so its my pride.. u know how it is – filling the 1gb memory card with everything and anything, changing the themes every 2 hrs, changing the wallpapers every 1 hour… taking ppl's pic so they'll say "hey, new mob" and I'll go.. "oh, u noticed"
3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?

Cobwebs… I live in a hostel room and sleep 4 hours a day.. u think the walls are a priority ?

4. What is your current desktop picture?

Since I don’t have a personal laptop , I’ll suffice by saying that my present mobile wallpaper is a gorgeous picture of Tabu. Sigh !! such a natural beauty.

5. Do you believe in gay marriage?

I believe in love. Gender, age, religion, caste : those are secondary. If you love someone, you’re halfway to heaven. So yes, I believe in gay marriage. ( Gays of the world, don’t rejoice too much though , I also believe that my old Ambassador car was a TRANSFORMER in disguise.. so maybe my support ain't worth a lot. )

6. What do you want more than anything right now?

A break from this pretentious life – to be back home or in Mangalore, in CCD, with the old gang, just relaxing and being ourselves... bitching about each other in front of each other.

7. What time were you born?

26 january, 1981… 10.50 pm Dubai time.

8. Are your parents still together?

Yes.

9. Last person who made you cry?

I don’t cry over real life events a lot. If you wanna make me cry, take me to a tear jerker movie.. I remember getting wet eyed while watching old episodes of Wonder years, MASH ( the last episode breaks my heart every time without fail..), heck, I got goose bumps when Rachel replies “ I got off the plane” in the last episode of FRIENDS. What can I say ? Reel life over real life anyday.

10. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?

Presently, I’m on Jacques Bogarts Eau Fresh.. it’s a very ummm.. uhhh.. FRESH smell. To quote them - " Eau Fresh De Jacques Bogart Is A Spicy, Sweet Aroma For Men. Crisp And Refreshing Blend Of Rosemary, Vetiver, Lemon And Mandarin." I like it. In college, it was Amitabh Bachchan for men.
Coming up next - I have my eye on a few sprays from Chris Adams. Though, Im open to any suggestions from anyone on good sprays.. guys - any good ladykiller sprays to make me " the complete hunk ?"

11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?

Hmmm.. Black, brown , blonde, red head, blue heads.. did I miss any ?

12. What are you listening to?

Once more, the dual personality in me comes out. In my sensitive moments, I succumb to Awaarapan’s “Tera Mera Rishta”.. it hurts me and thus I listen to it again and again. Go figure. On the other hand, my caller tune presently in “Soni De Nakre” from Partner.. extremes, huh ? Before i die, i promise u, I will dance like Govinda and Salman did in that song.. sal MAA KASAM !!

13. Do you get scared of the dark?

Never. I've walked in between the riots late in midnight, slept in the beach till 2am and walked around the house in complete darkness since i was a kid ( boy, was i cheap )

14. Do you like pain killers?

Naaaa… use it on patients, but never on myself..

15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?

Yes. In all these years, I’ve never been able to actually go ask someone out. Weird. Maybe I should try it. What do I have to lose, huh ? You’re never too old to learn to flirt !!!

16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?

A big greasy chicken Sizzler at Liquid Lounge with a side order of Chicken nuggets. Drinks ? We’ll discuss that when I get there.

17. Who was the last person you made mad?

Many many people here drive me up the wall. Its who leaves me sane that counts… cant think of any in that list presently. I used to be famous for being docile but these days my threshold has fallen aplenty.. infact, I've just probably banned myself from the nearest net centre less than an hour ago while typing this post - the current went 5 minutes after I logged in and he demanded I pay the full amount since it was a "login first system"

18. Is anyone in love with you?

I can honestly say after nearly a decade of fake ego boosting, the answer now is finally NO. And it sucks. Its like being kicked out of the big leagues and back into a school playground. Sometimes, it’s only when you lose everything, that you realize how much you had, isn’t it ? And before you say “ your parents love you “, well , that’s what I thought too till I overheard them striking a deal with a retail store to exchange me for a Chihuahua and 2 bottles of orange marmalade jam. Damn you, Big Baaz..stard, retail store, damn you to hell.

The tag is open for anyone. Please do post a comment telling me you’re taking up the tag though, just so I can read the comments.
I’ll be off the blog for 2 weeks.. exams beckon. So be good and fight the good fight and dont let the aliens take over the planet till i come back.

Post a Comment

4Comments

Let me know what you think.

  1. i would be taking up the tag..
    i loveeeeee tags..

    but i guess i need a wee bit of time to finish those questions..
    =P

    how's things going dude?
    havent caught up with u for the longest time..

    all the best for the exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't resist a good questionnaire...

    ReplyDelete
  3. might have to do this... am running out of topics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...a very nice read.

    I liked this FAQ (please pronounce it as an abbreviation, not as an acronym!) so much that I copied it and you are welcome to read my post at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment