Icing on my cake, Mr God ?

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan
7

“We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.”

- Buddha

Thank you for entering my name in the hat, Shammu. It just didn't feel right not to let you know how you gave me my biggest smile in an already great month.

Isn't it absolutely amazing how a person you have never met or known and who lives miles away can make your day with a simple selfless gesture ?

P.S : While I'm here, I would also like to thank my dad, my mom, brother, Ruby (dog ), Bruno ( dog 2 ),Leo ( dog 3 ),Scooby (my first sheepdog - expired ), Callie ( pomeranian - expired ), Duke ( doberman who found it funny to sit in my lap - expired ), Mickey ( Ruby's dad - expired ), Candy ( Ruby's mom - expired ), Sonic ( crazy squirrel - ran away after unlocking cage ), schoolmates, collegemates, college acquaintances, school acquaintances, school crushes ( sigh ), college crushes ( droool ), teachers, doctors, teacher crushes ( woof ), doctor crushes ( woo-pah!!! ), bloggers who know me, bloggers who don't, Coffee day workers ( keep em coming, mon ), Inter Milan fans, my white cat who left me when I was 12 ( Come back. All is forgiven ), my dozen martyred love birds ( your deaths have not been in vain ), the turtle who stayed at my house for a day, BSNL for the internet connection which Norton always firewalls, Hp for the screen and keyboard that incresed my lens power, the milkman ( great milk ), fisherman ( great fish ), postman ( lose weight ), Superman ( Which is it - Jockey or Lux underwear, I never can tell ? ) and the newspaper boy ( great news ). I'd like to thank Warner Bros for the lovely movies they make, the reels of which are great fodder for the cows who give me milk and J K Rowling for giving me sleepless nights and gray hair wondering if Harry will live or die. I'd like to thank Paris and Britney for being so blog article friendly and the endless books I'm supposed to read that I don't( damn good book cricket, they make though). I'd like to thank Salman Khan for showing acting is optional, Tom Cruise for showing size doesn't matter and Drew Barrymore... for showing.
Now, coming down to thanking each friend individually, I will be doing so both alphabetically and then grade wise..
( Those of you still reading this : This may take a few years of your lives. So you may wanna check back here in 2010 to see if your name is on THE LIST.)

Post a Comment

7Comments

Let me know what you think.

  1. ooo Roshan, am so glad that u got the awaard and that u had the biggest smile!! :) :) and yeah,if i had known that they would be quotin my description of ur blog, i would have aded Amazing and wonderful and al the beautiful words!! :) :) and uhhve made me smile now wth thispost :)

    Takecare&keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go buddy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...i really like your blog...just pounced on it through my friend...nags

    ReplyDelete
  4. U better throw a thanksgiving party!!!!;):D

    ReplyDelete
  5. -laughs-

    congrats dude..
    i'll check back in 2011 (just in case i didn't make it for the list in 2010)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats..lol
    do u have an animal farm at your place?

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment